Make Your Mark in One of Today’s Most In-Demand Business Fields — 100% Online!
$5,995 - FOR 3-COURSE PACKAGE
CALL TO REGISTER!
Develop the awareness and practical techniques you need to excel in the complex and highly competitive world of supply chain management. In as few as eight weeks, you’ll acquire skills you can begin applying immediately on the job — along with a certificate that will serve as an important milestone as you complete each course.
The University of San Francisco’s 100% online certificate program lets you tap into the knowledge and experience of leading industry experts and practice your newly acquired skills via realistic supply chain simulations. You’ll also analyze case studies and learn proven “how-to” tips. Plus, your interactions with fellow classmates across the country and around the globe will give you valuable insights into real-world supply chain implementations from many different perspectives.
Through the university's proven, video-based e-learning platform, this comprehensive professional development series gives you the knowledge and skills to:
- Gain insights into the synergistic relationships between supply chain components and the impact of your role on the organization as a whole
- Improve the flow of information across the supply chain to facilitate channel- or system-wide initiatives
- Implement process changes to better address customer demand and optimize your supply chain
- Adapt the best practices of the world’s most successful corporations for use within your company
- Prepare for certification from leading industry organizations, including APICSSM — The Association for Operations Management and the Institute for Supply Management (ISM®)
Who Should Register?
This dynamic certificate program benefits professionals in every category of supply chain management, including planning, procurement, manufacturing and logistics. The Advanced Professional Supply Chain Management Certificate is open to anyone interested in gaining or improving their supply chain management skills.